Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Vomitory was a Swedish death metal band formed 1989 in Forshaga, Sweden by guitarist Urban Gustafsson and bassist Ronnie Olsson. Influenced by bands such as Sodom, Napalm Death, Slayer and Venom, the band released a total of eight albums, and were signed to Metal Blade Records. In February 2013 they announced that they will call it a day at the end of the year.
* Current members:
* Erik Rundqvist - bass, vocals
* Tobias Gustafsson - drums
* Peter Östlund - guitar
* Urban Gustafsson - guitar
* Former members:
* Ronnie Olson - vocals, bass
* Bengt Sund - bass
* Ulf Dalegren - guitars
* Thomas Bergqvist - bass
* Jussi Linna -...
Nasum was a grindcore band from Örebro, Sweden.
The band was formed during the later part of 1992 by Anders Jakobson (guitar) and Rickard Alriksson (drums/vocals) as a sideproject to the death metal band Necrony. The idea was to create true grindcore in the vein of old Napalm Death.
Spring 1993: Necrony's homelabel, German Poserslaughter Records offered Nasum to share a 7" EP with Australian goregrinders Blood Duster. Nasum accepted the offer, but in time the record turned out to be a Nasum/Agathocles split-7" EP.
Two weeks before the first Nasum recording, another guitarist (Mieszko Talarczyk) was added. Together the band completed six tracks that were recorded at Unisound Studios in July 1993. The trac...
1) Bombus are a heavy metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. Bombus initially signed to Mourningwood Recordings, releasing 3 singles and their debut album "Bombus" before signing to Century Media on 10 April 2013, releasing another single "Apparatus", on 6 May 2013, and their second studio album "The Poet and The Parrot" on 26 September 2013.
2)Project name of Stanislav Rubyteno. http://www.discogs.com/artist/1103773-Stanislav-Rubyteno Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.