Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Sabaton is a symphonic power metal band from Falun, Sweden formed in 1999. The band's main lyrical themes are based on war and historical battles. Lyrical content drawn from World War I, World War II and other conflicts is prevalent and includes songs about battles and leaders on all sides of said conflicts. In April 2012, four members left the band and formed another, whilst vocalist Joakim Brodén and bassist Pär Sundström continued with new members.
Sabaton was formed in 1999. After the first songs were recorded in Peter Tägtgren's studio, The Abyss, Sabaton was contacted by a couple of record labels. The band decided to sign up for Italian label Underground Symphony, under which internationally released the promo CD Fist fo...
There are at least five bands called "Pain".
1. Sweden’s Pain is an industrial metal band. The band started out as a hobby project for Hypocrisy front man Peter Tägtgren, whose idea was to fuse metal with electronic influences. Tägtgren is the only official member. Pain’s self titled debut was released in 1996, and since, Pain has released six more albums (one album featuring Anette Olzon from Nightwish), nine singles and a DVD.
“MUSIC IS everything to me. I’ve been through two divorces and a whole world of shit because of music but still it is the most important thing in the world to me. I’d rather have music than anything else.”
So speaks 36-year-old Peter Tägtgren, musician, producer and creative brai...
Raubtier (German: carnivore/predator) is an industrial metal band from Haparanda, Sweden, formed in 2008. They came up with the name from the movie "Predator", which in German is "Das Raubtier".
For now, the band released four albums which are:
* Det Finns Bara Krig [eng. There Is Only War] - 25 March 2009
* Skriet Från Vildmarken [eng. Call of the Wild] - 22 September 2010
* Från Norrland Till Helvetets Port [eng. From Northern to Hell Port] - 25 April 2012
* Pansargryning [eng. Panzer Dawn] 5 February 2014
Current members are:
* Pär Hulkoff - vocals, guitar and keyboard.
* Jonas Kjellgren - bass guitar
* Mark 'Buffeln' Buffalo - drums
Previous members were: