Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), who performs under the stage name Lady Gaga, is a singer, songwriter and musician from New York City, New York, United States.
Before Gaga adopted her stage name she was in a band called Stefani Germanotta Band. She released her first EP, “Red and Blue", in early 2006. The following year, music producer Rob Fusari dubbed her Lady Gaga, inspired by the Queen song "Radio Gaga". After this, she recorded her first two songs as Lady Gaga (Fever and Wonderful) on Def Jam records, but was later let go.
She began her career as a songwriter for some of pop music's biggest stars, including Fergie, Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and New Kids on the Block, as well as A...
Lady Starlight is a multi-talented classic rock and metal DJ and performer as well as an inspirational style icon and writer.
Follow on Twitter | Add on Facebook | Official site | Merch store | Subscribe to newsletter
Lady Starlight oozes a unique blend of style and substance. She is a rabid record collector and scholar of rock history who uses fashion as a means of expressing her love for music. Sound and vision; Djing and style. She’s a Lady on a mission to bring rock and heavy metal back into its rightful place in pop culture.
“It's no exaggeration to say that Starlight is probably the best metal DJ in the world. She's rocked my nights and blown me away at various festivals with the perfect picks from ...
There are at least six artists with this name:
1. A popular hard rock band from the United Kingdom
2. A death metal band from Germany
3. An alternative rock band from Poland
4. A Eurodance group
5. A thrash metal band from the Czech Republic
1. The Darkness are a hard rock band which formed in Lowestoft, England in 2000. The band consists of Justin Hawkins (vocals, guitar, keyboards), Dan Hawkins (guitar, vocals), Frankie Poullain (bass) and Ed Graham (drums). According to the Nothin's Gonna Stop Us Songfacts, Ed Graham inspired the band’s name as his youthful bleak moods were known as The Darkness.
They are widely regarded as a glam rock band, but the members disputed this and saw themselve...