Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Destruction is a German thrash metal band. They are considered one of the "The Big Four" of the German thrash metal scene, the others being Kreator, Sodom and Tankard. Three of those four (Tankard being the exception) are often credited with helping pioneer black metal, by containing several elements of what was to become the genre. Destruction was originally named Knight of Demon, but changed their name in 1984. For most of the 1990s, Destruction was not signed to a record label and was forced to self-produce their albums until they signed a contract with Nuclear Blast in the 2000s.
Inspired by Iron Maiden, Mercyful Fate, Motörhead and Venom, Destruction were formed as Knight of Demon in 1982. The original line...
There are at least two bands with the name 'In Solitude'.
1) In Solitude was a Swedish heavy metal band formed in 2002 in Uppsala, Sweden and broke up in 2015. The band have released three full-length albums, their latest being Sister, released in 2013 through Metal Blade Records. They released their debut album In Solitude in 2008 through Season of Mist. The band released their second album, The World. The Flesh. The Devil in 2011 through Metal Blade Records. The band has released three different demo tapes, followed by the 7" single "Hidden Dangers" on SMP Records including the two songs "Kathedral" and the classic "Hidden Danger (In the Night)". If you listen to In Solitude's brand of complex, high-class heavy metal with hi...
Belphegor is an Austrian death/black metal band from Salzburg, Austria, originally formed in 1991 under the name Betrayer before changing their name in 1993. They are named after the demon Belphegor. They released their most recent album Totenritual in 2017 though Nuclear Blast Records.
Belphegor was founded as Betrayer in 1991 by vocalist and bassist Maxx, guitarists Helmuth and Sigurd, and drummer Chris. The band released their first demo Kruzifixion in April 1991, and Unborn Blood later on. After adopting the name Belphegor in 1993, they released another demo, Bloodbath in Paradise on Maxi-CD format. At somepoint before or after the release of this demo, Maxx departed from the band, resulting in Helmuth assuming his role a...
There are many bands with the name of Ragnarok.:
1) A black metal band from Norway (Sarpsborg)
2) A celtic folk metal band from UK (Newcastle), formed in 1988.
Deörth : Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboard
Stenfält : Guitar, Back Vocals
3) A thrash metal band from South Africa
Only released one demo in 1989.
1) 1994: Ragnarok was formed by Jontho and Jerv after they left their previous band called Thoth. Thyme and Rym soon joined the band which gave the following lineup: Jontho – drums, Jerv - bass, Rym - guitar and Thyme - vocals.
At the end of the year Ragnarok recorded a demo called 'Pagan Land'.
The demo was recorded in a small studio called Hag...
Born of Sin is a Swedish death metal band formed in 2001 and based outside of Gothenburg. Their music is traditional swedish death metal, with a few black metal influences. Born of Sin have released two demos, one EP and one full length album.
The beheader - 2002 (Demo)
Hell will walk the earth - 2004 (Demo)
Let it begin - 2006 (EP)
Imperfect breed of humanity - 2007 (Album)
Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Necrocurse is a Death Metal band from Uddevalla, Sweden. Features members from Nifelheim, Runemagick, Masticator, The Funeral Orchestra, Bells of Doom, Sacramentum, Swordmaster, & Deathwitch. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.