Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
There are two bands with this name:
1. Heavy metal group from Sweden. See Metal Archives
2. Slam-oriented death metal from Northwest Indiana.
See Myspace Page
The heavy metal band was formed in 2004 in Sweden
Martin Bengtsson (Formerly Arch Enemy & Armegeddon) - Guitar, Vocals
Fredrik Nordstrandh - Guitar, Keyboards
Robert Persson (Formerly Dragonthrone) - Drums
Martin Karlsson (Formerly Dragonthrone) - Bass
Lechery's Official Website
Lechery's Label Metal Haven Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Lillasyster (Swedish for "Little sister") is a band, formed in Göteborg, Sweden in 2006. The band was created when Martin Westerstrand started to write songs in Swedish for the first time, since the chorus of “Sug Min” with LOK was written the day before New Years' Eve of 2001. In the spring of 2006, he got enough and could not hold the words inside any longer. That's when the first song started to take shape.
Soon there was a bunch of songs that turned out to be straight forward, strange and good. Daniel Cordero from big brother LOK, plus Ian-Paolo Lira and Max Flövik from cousin Rallypack were soon a part of the band, and then they were four.
One small and fat guy
One short, fat and hairy guy
One short a...
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) A Swedish hard rock/heavy metal band from Växjö. The band has released four albums: Heading for the Top (2006), Bite the Bullet (2008), Highway Pirates (2011), Full Pull (2012) and Storm of Blades (2014) .
The current line up is: Hell Hofer (vocals), Hampus Klang (lead guitar), Erik Almström (lead guitar), Adam Hector (bass), Gustav Hjortsjö (drums),
* My Space page
2) An early 1970s rock group that was essentially a one-hit-wonder, with the song "White Lies, Blue Eyes" reaching number twenty-eight in the U.S. in 1972.
3) A U.S. band who provided the soundtrack for The Safety of Objects. They have released one CD: official si...