Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
-> lördag 26 januari 2013
H.E.A.T (also known as simply Heat) is a melodic hard rock band that formed in Sweden in the year 2007. Rising from the merger of local groups Dream and Trading Fate, the guys released their self-titled debut album in 2008. Inspired by arena rock, classic metal, and power pop bands of the 70s and 80s, the group achieved international notoriety in the 2010s after taking in retro-rocker and TV star Erik Grönwall.
In 2007, they gained energy as an opening act to Toto, and the following year they got a massive break serving as an opening act to heavy metal legends Alice Cooper and Sabaton. The band performed at the Sweden Rock Festival that year as well. Their sound earned them the Årets Nykomlingar award, given out by the Swedish...
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Wolf is a heavy metal band from Sweden (active).
Niklas "Viper" Olsson – Lead Guitars & Vocals
Anders "Tornado" Modd – Bass
Richard "Raptor" Holmgren – Drums
Simon Johansson – Guitar
2) Wolf is a heavy/speed metal group from Japan (Currently disbanded). For this specific band, please change your tags to ＷＯＬＦ.
3) Wolf is a NWOBHM band from Cheshire, UK (disbanded).
4) Wolf is a NWOBHM band from Newcastle, UK. Previously known as Black Axe. (disbanded)
5) Wolf is a black metal outfit from Germany.
6) Wolf is the stagename of a demoscene musician, Maarten van Strien. He predominantly...
In the autumn of 2009, two friends Tomas Fribergand Joachim Nordlund decided to form a band. They wrote a few more songs in the next couple of months, and started to fill in the position of a vocalist. Nordlund had earlier worked with a singer named Staffan Carlsson, but at that time, Carlsson used to perform rock vocals. When asked if he was interested and would be comfortable singing metal (clean and growls), he agreed to give it a go.
The three continued to write more songs, when Friberg recruited guitar player Jan Cederlund, with whom he had played earlier with other local bands.
The final piece to the puzzle was the bass player Mika Itäranta. He met Nordlund at a bar, and asked the drunk man if he was aware of ...