Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Kim Larsen (DK)
-> lördag 13 juli 2013
There are multiple artists that have used this name:
1) A Swedish New Wave group
2) A Finnish instrumental rock band in the early 1960s
3) A 1950's doo wop group on the Cascade label
4) A danish pigtraad group
5) A popular Greek band of the 60s with the big hits "To mathima" ("The lesson") and "Apopse se thelo" ("Tonight I want you").
1) The Sounds are a New Wave group which formed in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1999. They consist of Maja Ivarsson (vocals) Felix Rodriguez (guitar), Johan Bengtsson (bass), Jesper Anderberg (keyboards) and Fredrik Nilsson (drums). The band has released four albums to date: 2002's Living In America, 2006's Dying To Say This To You, 2009's Crossing the Rubicon and 2011's Someth...
Royal Republic is a Swedish rock band formed in Malmö in late 2007. The band consists of guitarist/lead singer Adam Grahn, guitarist Hannes Irengård, bass guitarist Jonas Almén and drummer Per Andreasson.
In late 2008 the band began recording their first album at Beach House Studios in Malmö, Sweden, with producer Anders Hallbäck. The album was completed in 2009 and all songs were mixed at ToyTown Studios by Stefan Glaumann (Rammstein, Europe, Def Leppard, Backyard Babies, Deathstars, etc.).
In 2009 Royal Republic signed a publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia and a record deal with Bonnier Amigo Music. The first single, All Because of You was released in September 2009 and is currently being aired ...
Per Allan Magnus Claësson Uggla, pronounced (pæːr ˈalːan ˈmaŋnɵs ˈklɑːsɔn ˈɵɡː.ˈla); born June 18, 1954 in Stockholm, is a Swedish artist, composer, actor, and occasional radio host known for his satirical lyrics. He is a member of the Swedish nobility and a descendant of several European rulers, among which John III of Sweden and Gustav Vasa. Through his mother, he also has Jewish ancestors. Uggla's early music was heavily influenced by British glam rock and art rock. His first album, 1975's "Om Bobbo Viking" ("About Bobbo Viking"), is Uggla's own version of David Bowie's "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders from Mars".
The break-through album "Va ska man ta livet av sig för när man ändå inte får höra snacket ...
There are several Danish musicians by the name Kim Larsen:
1) Kim Larsen (born October 23, 1945 in Copenhagen. Now living in Odense) is a Danish best selling rock musician, known for his solo career as well as being the lead singer of Gasolin'.
2) Kim Larsen is one of Denmark's leading underground figures, best known for his work with doom metal band Saturnus and his solo folk-noir project Of the Wand and the Moon. He has also issued records under the Solanaceae and The Loveless banners, and is a member of and lyricist in the band Black Wreath.
The rest of this article is about 1.
Inspired by The Beatles and rock'n'roll, Kim Larsen began writing songs and playing guitar. In 1969 he met Franz ...
Olle Ljungström, born augusti 12 1961, is a swedish musician.
Ljungström grew up in Vaxholm and his work is published by Metronome, earlier by MNW. He was earlier a singer in the group Reeperbahn, but now works as a solo-artist.
Contributed to Wilmer X's record Hallå Världen, with the song "Jag är bara lycklig när jag dricker" (translates to "I'm only happy when I'm drinking). Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.