Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Norlie & KKV
Panda Da Panda
-> lördag 13 juli 2013
Swedish fusion between Jazz and Hip Hop
“Django guitar, windy street swing; music for both art directors and your mom” is how MOVITS! describe their sound. Well-known in Sweden but unheard of elsewhere, they fold together elements of 1930s big band swing, roma swing and rhythm & blues, then drop hiphop vocals on top for some serious energetic firepower. -Aurgasm Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Swedish reggae/hip-hop band from the southern city Landskrona. The band is famous for their strong live acts and for singing/rapping in the Scanian dialect of southern Sweden.
* Kenneth Björklund - drums
* Johan ”Räven” Pettersson – musical keyboard and vocal
* Ivan ”General Knas” Olausson-Klatil - vocal
* Carl-Martin ”Sture Allén d.y” Vikingsson - vocal
* Lars ”Lars på bas” Thörnblom - bass guitar
* Agnes Olsson – musical keyboard and vocal
* Simon ”Don Cho” Vikokel – guitarr and vocal
* Leia ”Titti Tång” Gärtner – vocal
* 2001 - Snapphaneklanen (singel)
* 2002 - Med anledning av
* 2002 - Rötter (singel)
* 2004 - Tändstick...
Norlie & KKV is a Swedish hip hop rapping and singing duo made up of Sonny Fahlberg (known as Norlie) and Kim Vadenhag (known as KKV). They are signed to Universal Music Sweden.
The duo met in Stockholm suburb of Huddinge in 2008 and formed a duo to release modern rap materials, influenced by pop, rock, house, electro music, techno. They were helped by David Guenther, a well-known Stockholm DJ. They released "Can I Be the One" produced by Daniel Gidlund featuring Lazee with the music video filmed in Los Angeles. They also performed NRJ Summer Club in 2010, in Helsinki's Nickelodeon Dagen 2011 (with Lazee) and in Ungdomens hus i Upplands-Bro (again with Lazee).
In Spring 2011, they were picked as "Artist of the Month...
1. He has already worked with many acts within Swedish hiphop, and been on an almost constant tour throughout Sweden and Europe for the past two years. Swedish MC Chords has made himself quite an impressive reputation among Swedish hiphopers, with his strong punchlines and flowing rhymes.
Chords, or Jens Resch, which is his real name, was born in 1978 in Sweden. He grew up in the realtively small town called Lund, where music became a growing interest at an early age. Being only 14 years old, he started to write his own lyrics as he listened to beats and came up with rhymes to match them. He socialized with people like the wellknown Swedish producer Måns Asplund (Breakmecanix) and by the age of 16, Chords recorded his first so...