Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Carolina Wallin Pérez
State of Drama
The Bongo Club
The Stomping Academy
-> lördag 3 augusti 2013
523 31 Ulricehamn
523 31 Ulricehamn
There are multiple artists that have used this name:
1) A Swedish New Wave group
2) A Finnish instrumental rock band in the early 1960s
3) A 1950's doo wop group on the Cascade label
4) A danish pigtraad group
5) A popular Greek band of the 60s with the big hits "To mathima" ("The lesson") and "Apopse se thelo" ("Tonight I want you").
1) The Sounds are a New Wave group which formed in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1999. They consist of Maja Ivarsson (vocals) Felix Rodriguez (guitar), Johan Bengtsson (bass), Jesper Anderberg (keyboards) and Fredrik Nilsson (drums). The band has released four albums to date: 2002's Living In America, 2006's Dying To Say This To You, 2009's Crossing the Rubicon and 2011's Someth...
Johnossi is a rock duo from Saltsjöbaden, Stockholm, Sweden. The band consists of John Engelbert on vocals and guitar, and Oskar "Ossi" Bonde on drums and vocals. The members' names form the band name Johnossi.
Although there are only two members in the band they have a lot of energy, both live and on recordings. Ossi plays powerful drums and John prefers to play an acoustic guitar which further characterizes their sound.
They have toured extensively since their first album - both as headliner and together with The Soundtrack of Our Lives.
Johnossi now have two music videos available for viewing on their website: http://www.johnossi.com Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the ...
Darin (born Darin Zanyar, June 2, 1987 in Stockholm, Sweden) is a Swedish pop singer and songwriter of Kurdish descent and one of Sweden's best-selling artists, with numerous chart topping songs and music albums.
After participating in Idol 2004, Darin released his debut album "The Anthem" having reached second place in the competition and becoming number one in the hearts of many girls and boys. The album quickly reached the tops of the charts, along with his debut single "Money for nothing".
Darin has released 6 albums, (one independent), 4 of which have debuted at number 1 on the Swedish Album charts. He has 12 top 10 singles on the Swedish singles chart, 3 reaching number 1. He is currently the third most succes...
There is more than one group with the name Teddybears.
1. A popular Swedish electrorock band formed in 1991
2. The Teddy Bears were an American doo-wop group active in the 1950's which featured notorious producer Phil Spector.
3. A garage rock band from Norway formed in the early 2000's
1. Teddybears (Formerly known as Teddybears STHLM) is a Swedish rock band that formed in 1991.
They began as Skull, a grindcore group. The band initially consisted of singer Patrik Arve and the brothers Joakim Åhlund and Klas Åhlund, before drummer Olsson joined them. They released their debut album, You Are Teddybears in 1993 and their second album, I Can't Believe It's Teddybears STHLM, followed in 1996. Their third album...
Familjen ("The Family") is the name used for the solo electronic music projects of Johan T Karlsson. Hailing from Hässleholm, now living in Stockholm, Sweden.
Johan started off hanging out in local studio Señorita in Hässleholm which more and more became his own. He became something of a house producer, recording all sorts of music just because he could. Sounds have always been easy for him, caressing sweet hertz, disbanding the nasty.
He never really thought that he could release something of his own. He started making small instrumental pieces just because he liked the sound of it, playing small naive melodies just to have something to listen to. Just fingered on the instruments and listening to his analogue dela...