Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
The Dillinger Escape Plan is a band from Morris Plains, New Jersey, United States. The group originated in 1997 after the disbanding of Arcane, a hardcore punk trio consisting of Ben Weinman, Dimitri Minakakis, and Chris Pennie. The band performs a fast-tempo, technically proficient style of heavy music popularly known as mathcore. The band recorded their second EP with Relapse Records in 1998 entitled Under the Running Board. A year later, this was followed with the album Calculating Infinity, which was met with great acclaim from both underground and mainstream press. The band were renowned in the hardcore scene for the intensity of their performances, which have at times incorporated extensive light shows, fireworks, fire breathing, a...
Maybeshewill was an instrumental band based in Leicestershire, UK where they were formed in 2005. They are James Collins (drums), Matt Daly (keyboards) , John Helps (guitar), Robin Southby (guitar) and Jamie Ward (bass). They’ve worked tirelessly over the last five years through endless touring and three full-length albums to build a loyal and enthusiastic following across the world. Sticking to steadfastly DIY ethics, the band have self recorded all their material to date and aspire to be as self-sufficient as possible.
The band released their debut four-track EP entitled ‘Japanese Spy Transcript‘ on their own label, Robot Needs Home Records in early 2006 which was later picked up by Japan’s XTAL Recordings (Caspian, Yndi Hal...
1) Norwegian noisy, alternative rock trio from the city of Oslo. http://www.deathcrush.no/
2) Hailing from Japan, Expect a cacophony of dissonant, suffocating, and noisy black metal. Like a howling wind combination of Black Witchery and S.O.B. Absolutely brutal in the most underground way
3) Brutal devastating Death/Black Metal band from Mexico
4) Brutal Death Metal band from Italy that formed in 2003.
5) Black Metal band was founded in Libya by Ahmed and Khalil in 2012, who were friends in high school. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.