Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Tape, Tape Run
Death Ray Boot
Limber Jack Twist & the Slim Jim Beams
-> söndag 4 augusti 2013
Void is name to at least 12 artists:
01. Early 80's hardcore punk band from the US
02. A psytrance DJ and artist from Israel
03. At least five established metal bands with name Void
04. An English industrial/post-black metal band of OCD (Matt Jarman)
05. A jazz group from Perth, Australia
06. An electronic duo from Germany, Michael Bruder and Wolfgang Wahl
07. A drum and bass/jungle artist from the UK
08. A doujin trance producer from Japan running Mournfinale.
09. A black metal band from the United States.
10. Berlin school electronic musician Danyo Romijn from Netherlands since 1997.
11. Depressive Black Metal one-man-band from Baku, Azerbaijan
12. Alternative rock project fr...
Skraeckoedlan play music that is groovy and heavy, with mostly all of the lyrics in Swedish. The reason for that is that they think that it gives ananother dimension to the sound and psychedelicness.
In late september 2009, Skraeckoedlan recorded their first EP, "Flykten från tellus" (the escape from earth) in the Bombshelter studios in Örebro, with Oskar Cedermalm of Truckfighters as producer / technician.
It's a 5 track EP with an abstract concept about the environmental issues going on, with the polar ices melting, leading to a big horror lizard being awaken from the ice, and beginning to demolish the earth.
And that is also what the name Skraeckoedlan means, horror lizard.
Vidunder is a rock band based in Malmö, Sweden. The band has it's roots in the classic rock and psychedelic music from the late 60's/early 70's and mixes it with garage rock and blues. In 2013 the band teamed up with Crusher Records and released their self-titled debut album; an album praised by numerous major magazines, press and fans. Touring intensively in Europe the following years, it was finally time for the awaited second album to be released in May 2015 - Oracles and Prophets.
Vidunder was formed in April 2011 in Växjö, Sweden by Martin Prim, Linus Larsson and Jonas Sjöqvist. Not long after forming the band found themselves recording their debut single "Asmodeus", released on November 25 on 7" vinyl, by Crusher Records...