Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Metallica (US) + Slayer (US) + Mastodon (US) + Gojira (FR) + Ghost + Spiders + Danzig (US) + Cult of Luna
102 52 Stockholm
102 52 Stockholm
Metallica is an American metal band formed in 1981 in Los Angeles, California, United States when drummer Lars Ulrich posted an advertisement in The Recycler. Metallica’s line-up originally consisted of Ulrich, rhythm guitarist and vocalist James Hetfield, and lead guitarist Dave Mustaine. Mustaine was later fired due to problems with alcoholism and drug addiction - he went on to form the band Megadeth. Exodus guitarist Kirk Hammett took his place. Metallica has been through several bassists, including Ron McGovney, Cliff Burton (who died in a bus crash while the band was on tour), and Jason Newsted. The current bassist is Robert Trujillo, who joined in 2003.
Metallica’s early releases included fast tempos, instrumentals, and ...
Slayer is a thrash metal band from US, formed in 1981. The band was founded by guitarists Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King. The band was credited as one of the "Big Four" thrash metal bands, along with Metallica, Anthrax, and Megadeth.
Slayer's musical traits involve fast tremolo picking, guitar solos, double bass drumming, and shouting vocals. The band's lyrics and album art, which cover topics such as death, deviants, suicide, genocide, necrophilia, insanity, Nazism, religion, Satanism, serial killers, and warfare have generated album bans, delays, lawsuits and strong criticism from religious groups and the general public. Slayer is best known for speaking through perspective without being necessarily sympathetic to the cause of...
Mastodon is an American sludge metal/progressive metal band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 1999. The band comprises bassist/vocalist Troy Sanders, guitarist/vocalist Brent Hinds, guitarist Bill Kelliher and drummer/vocalist Brann Dailor. They have released six full-length albums to date, expanding their musical borders from early raw sludgy riffs to later psychedelic multi-layered songs, yet maintaining progressive style with unusual time signatures and odd instrumentation.
The band's first demo (referred to simply as the 9 Song Demo) was released in 2000. It is unique in the band's catalogue for featuring the vocals of original vocalist Eric Saner. Other releases followed shortly thereafter, including the 2001 EPs Slick Leg...
There are multiple artists called Gojira;
1) Gojira is a metal band from Bayonne, France. Their lyrics focus on life, ecology, and spiritual themes. They were formed in 1996 by brothers Joe Duplantier (vocals and lead guitar) and Mario Duplantier (drums), Christian Andreu (guitar) and Alexandre Cornillon (bass guitar). Cornillon left the band in 2001 and Jean-Michel Labadie became their bass player. Genres that they have been associated with over their career include death metal, progressive metal, thrash metal and groove metal.
They had initially named their group Godzilla, but due to legal constraints had to change their name. They therefore chose to re-name their band Gojira - the original Japanese version of the...
There are at least 17 artists that have used the name Ghost:
1. A Swedish heavy metal band
2. A Japanese experimental rock band
3. A British trip-hop producer
4. A British dubstep collaboration
5. A Jamaican reggae musician
6. A Japanese visual kei band
7. A Polish death metal band
8. A British electronic producer
9. An American rock band
10. A Swedish rock band
11. An American rock band, now called Ghost Ghost
12. A French death metal band
13. A British dubstep DJ
14. A Canadian rapper
15. An American rapper
16. A British progressive rock band
17. A French nhw project
18. An ambient project (see gh((o))st)
1) Heavy / Proto-doom m...