Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Sesto Sento are Matan Kadosh, Aviram Saharai, and Itai Spector, a psychedelic trance project from Israel.
Matan started his trance era at the age of 15, he started to collect music and a year later he started DJing in underground parties. Aviram discovered trance at age of 14, a year later he begun producing music for fun. Itai has been making music since the age of 14, and it was Aviram who got him into trance music. One day the three of them gathered together and made their first track ever, Soap Bubbles. Since then they started to work on music more seriously, concentrating both on full on as Sesto Sento and the more techno-ish direction as Ferbi Boys.
They compiled the BPM & BPM2 compilations for Agitato and rel...
1. Aladdin is psytrance DJ and producer Michael from Stockholm, Sweden.
Aladdin started his career in 2000 and did his first track release 'Cyborg Eye Of Mine' in 2003 on Swedish 'Creon Records'.
His debut album, Void Last Line, was released in 2008 on Meira Records.
2. See アラジン
3. One of junglist producer Aphrodite's pseudonyms.
4. An incorrect tag for Alan Menken who wrote the music to the 1993 Disney Animated Film.
5. ALADDIN is a new Touhou arrangement circle. The circle notably features the now defunct Studio "Syrup Comfiture" arranger Syrufit. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There are five artists called Perplex:
1. Israeli psytrance artist
2. Swedish pop band
3. Polish avant-garde jazz trio
4. UK dubstep/dnb DJ
5. Hungarian rock band
1. Perplex, who is also known as Ronen Dahan, was born 1974 in Haifa, Israel. He grew up in small community near Tel Aviv. By the age of 14 he had started a small rock band, in which he played the guitar and was the lead singer. His main influences back then were Depeche Mode and other new wave artists who were all the rage at the time.
With 17 years of age, he went on his tour of Australia and Europe. When he got back to Israel. The first Techno had arrived from Northern Europe to which he felt attracted.