Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Lizette & is really one womans dream come true. She produces and records everything herself in her studio based in Stockholm Sweden.
She gets to work with all kinds of interesting people, she gets to travel to places she hasn't even heard of, meet people from all over the world - all in the name of her music.
Influences have varied and are many. She always makes sure she gives cred to Trent Reznor though - he was the one who, unknowing, showed her witch way to go with her music.
U see - Lizette started singing in a studio that was all into POP, let me clarify that - POP! The extremely cool people working in this studio thought that Enya made "really deep and weird music". This is all fine, but Lizette's music...
There are at least 3 bands called Insania:
1) Power metal band from Stockholm founded in 1992.
2) Hardcore/Crossover band from Brno (Czech Republic) founded in 1987. Also known as Skimmed from 1988-90.
3) Power metal band from Germany
1) Insania was founded in 1992 by two musicians from Stockholm - Mikko Korsbäck (drums) and Henrik Juhano (guitar). They are now known as Insania Stockholm. The goal was to write and play music in the vein of Helloween, Gamma Ray and Blind Guardian. Henrik had earlier played in various garage bands. In the band was also bassist Tomas Stolt, who left the band after a short while, to play in with other acts, but returned in 1996 and has been with the band since. Mi...
• Andreas Olsson - guitar, lead vocals
• Erik Eklund - drummer
• Gabriel Rauhofer - guitar, backup vocals
• Patrik Hallgren - bass, backup vocals
Self Deception is a Stockholm based band with a great feel of high pulsed, modern rock. This quartet has attitude and is driven with a commitment of being one of Swedens top acts.
The band consist of four hard working tightly bound friends, with high ambition and a big passion for the music they play and love. Influenced mostly from 90's music like westcoast rock, grunge and hardrock. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.