Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Dying Fetus are a death metal band from Annapolis, Maryland (USA). The group formed in 1991 and have, ever since, had frontman John Gallagher as the driving force for every release the group has done and performed on. Dying Fetus is known for their consistently hook-laden song structures, characterized by blast beats, complex riffing and heavy breakdowns. Additionally, their reality-based lyrics characterized by political / social themes are notable in grindcore. The band are one of the forerunner bands to popularize the slam movement in grindcore. Even the band's earliest material on their first demo tapes contain slams.Former members went on to form Misery Index and separately Criminal Element. Frontman Gallagher stated that the b...
Goatwhore is a blackened death/thrash metal band from the swamps of New Orleans, LA. They were formed by well known musicians from the Louisiana metal scene. They first came together in 1996/97 when Sammy Duet (former Acid Bath/Crowbar guitarist) and Zak Nolan (former drummer of Goatwhore, now replaced by Zack Simmons) jammed together as a little sideproject when Acid Bath was taking a break. They soon made some four track demos. When Acid Bath fell apart in 1997 (due to the loss of bassist Audie Pitre) they dedicated more time to Goatwhore (formerly known as Kilgore). They quickly turned into a 4 piece with the addition of Ben Falgoust (of Soilent Green) and Pat Bruders. In 2004 Goatwhore was offered a deal by Metal Blade Records, who t...
There is more than one band named Malevolence:
1) A Melodic deathmetal / Hardcore band from Sheffield, England.
2) A New Zealand death metal/grindcore band formed in 1992.
3) A Portuguese black/death metal band from Leiria.
4) A Canadian thrash/death metal band formed in 1990.
5) A Dutch deathcore band formed in 2006.
6) A hardcore/metal outfit from Pittsburgh, PA
1) See: www.myspace.com/malevolencetheband
2) Malevolence is one of New Zealand’s longest standing purveyors of Metal and Grind. Formed in 1992, Malevolence quickly released Mortum Ad Nausea and Fuck The Lord, both of which achieved international circulation through underground tape trading networks. The band continued...
Fallujah is an American progressive death metal band hailing from San Francisco, California. Formed in the California Bay Area in 2007, Fallujah has since displayed a rugged work ethic, investing countless months and weeks on the road in North America and internationally. The band’s commitment to crafting forward thinking music has helped them build their own diehard fanbase from the ground-up through several releases, including 2009’s Leper Colony EP, 2011’s The Harvest Wombs debut LP, and their 2013 Nomadic EP. Now, with their newest work, The Flesh Prevails, Fallujah has ultimately paved the way for a new melodic and atmospheric perspective on death metal.
Explanation of the Name: Fallujah is a city in the Al Anbar province...