Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Rock at Sea Hårdrock
De Lyckliga Kompisarna
Rock at Sea Svenska Höjdare
-> lördag 15 november 2014
De Lyckliga Kompisarna ("The Happy Friends" in English) is a Swedish punk band active in the early nineties. The driving force behind the band was the singer Mart Hällgren, who also played various instruments in the band during the years.
The band was reunited again in late 2007 - early 2008 Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) A Swedish hard rock/heavy metal band from Växjö. The band has released four albums: Heading for the Top (2006), Bite the Bullet (2008), Highway Pirates (2011), Full Pull (2012) and Storm of Blades (2014) .
The current line up is: Hell Hofer (vocals), Hampus Klang (lead guitar), Erik Almström (lead guitar), Adam Hector (bass), Gustav Hjortsjö (drums),
* My Space page
2) An early 1970s rock group that was essentially a one-hit-wonder, with the song "White Lies, Blue Eyes" reaching number twenty-eight in the U.S. in 1972.
3) A U.S. band who provided the soundtrack for The Safety of Objects. They have released one CD: official si...
A premier hard rock band formed in Stockholm, Sweden in 1997. Abramis Brama plays a heavy mix of 70s hard rock, stoner rock and progressive rock. Lyrics are only in Swedish, except for Nothing Changes (released 2003), with lyrics in English. Fifth studio album, Smakar Söndag, was nominated for a P3 Guld award in 2010. Sixth studio album, Enkel Biljett, is released in May 2014.
Official sites: www.abramisbrama.com, www.facebook.com/abramisbrama Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
1) A swedish punk band consisting of five eminent lead singers in swedish punk music which existed in 1994.
The band was: Ulke (Strebers, Dia Psalma), Mart Hällgren (De Lyckliga Kompisarna), Per Granberg (Charta 77), Curre Sandgren (Coca Carola) and Mongo (Köttgrottorna).
Everyone wrote the songs, and everyone sang, except for the one who wrote the song, he wasn't allowed to sing.
Krymplings made a record and a tour (Called dunken tur -94), and then stopped playing.
However they made a slight comeback in the summer of 2004 for one concert at the swedish music festival Augustibuller, and one concert at Kafé 44 in Stockholm.
Since that, nothing more has happened.
2) A Swedish rock band from Uppland...