Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
The most vital art is always made at intersections:
technology and tradition…
silence and volume…
sacred and profane…
Maida Vale lives and thrives at these intersections. Forming in mid-2007 in a town that's far from attentive to their genre, Maida Vale is already impressing listeners with its thoughtful arrangements and well-crafted songs. Playing empathetically and with a dynamic sensibility rarely present in today's music, Maida Vale's earthy, cinematic soundscapes leave a haunting and lasting impression while still retaining appeal for those who “just want to hear a good song”.
The members of Maida Vale have individually made their musical footprint in the past, having experience in tourin...
There are at least 2 artists that have used the name Ironbird:
1). From over a decade of playing metal in Cardiff under various guises including Diabolo and The Devil's Hand, Ironbird delivers lowdown, thunderous tales of assassins, curses and false messiahs.
2) Latest band project of Ari of Arska & Hakkapeliitat, Kalevalan Viikingit, Skinboiss and Kareliaani. Ironbird is a combination of punk, rock, metal and folk influences, like Midgard Söner meets Bathory. Not a musical style that is easy to label. All songs are in Finnish. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There are three bands named Katla.
1) Katla is a psychedelic rock band from Stockholm, founded in 2010.
2) Katla is a rock group from Joensuu, Finland. It was founded in 1999 by Tomi Räsänen and Ossi Kumpulainen. The name of the band, Katla, is the dragon in Astrid Lindgrens book Bröderna Lejonhjärta (Brothers Lionheart).
Tomi Räsänen - vocals
Harri Kinnunen - guitar
Marko Snåre - guitar
Sami Maaranen - bass
3) Katla is an atmospheric rock/metal duo from Iceland formed by Guðmundur Óli Pálmason [ex-Sólstafir, ex-Potentiam] and Einar Eldur Thorberg Guðmundsson [Fortíð, Curse, ex-Potentiam]. Named after the Icelandic volcano of the same name. Read more on Las...
There are at least two artists with the name Å:
1) Å is HNW from France.
2) Å is a young trio of musicians on violin, exotic percussions, theremin, guitar, synth and piano, who have created a remarkably original world of sound. Although one can hear occasional influences from kraut rock style and the early minimalism, this sound is uniquely Italian in its sense of sound, space and time. An imaginative, meditative, bizarre, courageous and nostalgic music consisting in spontaneous compositions and improvisations, lately arranged by Xabier Iriondo, and mastered by Giuseppe Ielasi - the result of four or five long free-form improvisations, resonating of minimal drones à la Conrad, largos for piano that sound like a raw ...