Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Minus 30 Grader
(1) A Swedish hip-hop music artist.
(2) LorentZ is an indie band from Dordrecht in The Netherlands. The current line-up was formed in 1999. In 2002, the first EP was released: LaboratorY.
After this, the band started working on their first full-length album in their own LaboratorY Studio. It took some years to record, mix and master all the songs, but finally in 2007 the new album In the Middle of Somewhere was released to the public.
You can visit: www.lorentzband.nl for more information.
Michel Brouwer: Vocals
Arjan Minderhoud: Guitars, vocals
Jasper van Dorp: Guitars, piano, synthesizer
Wilco Minderhoud: Bass guitar, vocals, trumpet
Johan van d...
There are at least 4 different artists named Kite:
1) A Swedish synthpop band formed in 2008.
2) A Norwegian hard rock band.
3) A rock band from Barbados.
4) An American rock band formed in 1994.
5) A Korean rock band.
1) Kite - Sweden:
The story of Kite started when Christian Berg (Yvonne, Strip Music) asked Nicklas Stenemo (The Mo, Melody Club) to sing on one of Christian’s instrumental songs. The day after the demo version of ”My girl and I” was finished. They started to make songs at a daily basis in Nicklas’ studio where Christian’s love for monotone synth melted together with Nicklas’ pophits.
One day Nicklas sold...
There are two acts using the name The Hanged Man:
1) The solo project of Stockholm based Rebecka Rolfart (formerly of Those Dancing Days and Vulkano) who released her debut single first time dreaming on PNKSLM Recordings in late September 2014. Her debut mini-album First Quarter Moon is due on November 10, 2014 via Kning Disk/Telegram Studios, following the release of lead track into the night in mid-October.
2) The project of Irish musician Adam O'Keefe. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Miriam Melanie Bryant, Swedish singer and songwriter, born March 8, 1991 in Utby, Nylöse parish, Gothenburg and Bohus County, Sweden.
Miriam grew up in Gothenburg as youngest daughter of English father Roy and Finnish mother Oyti. She has three siblings, namely baby-bro Nicolas and older sisters Sarah and Elisa.
She started a early childhood music education to take voice lessons on choral singing in Brunnsbo Music Class Girls Choir, Gothenburg.
After leaving primary school, she studied music theatre at the secondary level on the Music Theatre School in Bjärnum, Hässleholm.
Miriam has commenced songwriting in partnership with childhood friend Victor Rådströmin in November 2011. Four months lat...