Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Vicious Rock Festival 2015
-> lördag 4 juli 2015
The Crown is a death/thrash metal band formed in Trollhättan, Sweden in 1990. Their original moniker (until 1998) was Crown of Thorns for the band's first two albums, which had to be changed due to another band already using that name.
Their music and lyrics are inspired by death, anti-religion themes (mostly targeting Christianity) and rebellion. They are known to fuse death metal with thrash influences.
The Crown disbanded in 2004. Lindstrand went on to form One Man Army and the Undead Quartet. Tervonen and Saarenpää formed Angel Blake, named after a song by Danzig. Despite having broken up they made one last release as a tribute to their fans. A triple DVD set containing live shows, and bootlegs.
"Fejd formed in 2001 through a fusion of the folk music duo Rimmerfors and a couple of members from the metal band Pathos. Rimmerfors played folk music with medieval undertones, performing on contemporary instruments, and together with their childhood friends of Pathos, they transformed into a refined band with the best of both worlds - the feeling of metal in symbiosis with the sound, the melodic language and sadness of the nordic folk music.
The brothers interest in swedish medieval folk music started back in 1995, commenced by music studying and the feeling of wanting to explore new musical ground and try something new. The brothers musical background, as well as their band mates, has its roots in heavy metal music. Inspira...
There are, at least, two bands known as Troublemakers:
1) A French trio
2) A Swedish punk
1) A French trio: Fred Berthet, Arnaud Taillefer & DJ Oil. They met, in 1998, at la Friche Belle (Marseille, France). Their appreciation for '60s / '70s jazz, funk & film scores - plus dance elements - produced a distinctive eclectic sound.
Two years in studio produced a début album - Doubts & Convictions (2001 on Guidance Recordings). Then, Fred departed, leaving a duo. Next they produced a 52 min' film soundtrack - Express Way (filmed in Marseille, OST on Blue Note).
2) A Swedish punk band originally formed in Gothenburg in 1981 with members from Perverts and Göteborg Sound. After a while the band s...
The Poodles are a Swedish hard rock/heavy metal band. They entered the Swedish pre-selection for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2006 with the song "Night of Passion" which placed 4th in the big final.
They opened for HammerFall during their Europe tour in January 2007 and have released a new fresh album in autumn Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There are at least 5 bands called Trial:
1) Hardcore band from Seattle, Washington, United States. Since forming in 1994 the band has worked desperately to communicate their infusion of activism, emotion, anger and intensity in a world where people are more comfortable remaining sedate. Challenging that attitude, Trial has never given up, all the while fueled by a relentless desire to play hardcore music which is charged with political and personal fury.
2) A peace punk / post-punk band from San Francisco, featuring Cyrnai (ex-Treason/Sleeping Dogs/State of Mind). They released one 7" ("Inborn System") and one LP entitled "Moments of Collapse" in 1986.
3) A german EBM band from Hannover active since 1991...