Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
-> söndag 26 april 2015
There are multiple artists with this name:
1. A heavy metal band formed in Arvika, Sweden, 2004, currently based in Stockholm. They have released four full length albums, are active and currently signed to Nuclear Blast records.
Enforcer plays and performs in a style very similar to older speed metal bands like Agent Steel, Exciter and Anvil. When the Sweden Rock Magazine asked them about playing 'old school', they answered "heavy metal isn't old school, it's timeless". After releasing two demos in 2005 (which were entirely created and played by Olof Wikstrand), he recruited band members Jakob Ljungberg on drums, Jonas Wikstrand on bass, and Adam Zaars on guitar. With this lineup in place, they re-recorded two previously ...
Lastkaj 14 was started in 2003 by Stryparn (voc, bass) and Dr Dille (drums). From the beginning, the band was only meant as a protest against the lack of trallpunk that reigned in Sweden at the time. It became so much more...
LK 14 recorded and released a 5 track ep in 2004. The ep was well received from both fans and media. The fan base grew rapidly and the demand for shows and more records were huge. Then as the road to fame lay ahead of them, the band suddenly disappeared from the surface of earth in 2004. Without traces or notices, everyone believed that the story of LK14 was over. They were wrong...
Suddenly in 2009 without any warning, the band resurfaced again. This time they were re-enforced by the new membe...
Bai Bang - one of the most powerful rock acts from Sweden - features talented and dynamic rockers:
Diddi Kastenholt - Vocals
Joacim Sandin - Bass
Johnny Benson – Drums
Since the band started in the late 80s the Bai Bang members have spent a lot of time together on their tours all over Europe, Canada, Japan and USA.
The new album “Are You Ready” was released in May 2009 and was nominated for the best sleaze/glam album in Sweden and it was voted as “The Best all round party anthem album of the year” in the Australian magazine The Rockpit.
In between tours Bai Bang are currently writing new songs for the 7th upcoming album that’s going to be released later this year.
There are currently six artists using this name.
1) Alternative Rock/Progressive band from Long Branch, New Jersey.
2) Japanese band (see picture) notable for having two members who went on to form Toe.
3) Hip-hop group from the USA.
4) Punk/Hardcore band based out of Bakersfield, CA.
5) Melodic Hardcore/Metal band based in Cookeville.
6) Drone/Ambient project of Juraj Marko([http://www.last.fm/user/jurajjr]) from Slovakia (aka newbreed/newmachine) Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.