Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Den Flygande Bokrullen
Trummor och Orgel
-> lördag 18 juli 2015
713 31 Nora
713 31 Nora
Christian Kjellvander is a Swedish singer-songwriter leaning towards americana and alt-country. He was earlier the singer and frontman of Loosegoats and has also recorded the album The Painted Trees of Ghostwood together with his younger brother Gustaf Kjellvander.
Christian's successful solo career began in 2002, and has released three albums under his own name including a compilation featuring music from Loosegoats, Songs of Soil, and other solo material.
2006 he supported Lars Winnerbäck during his Swedish summer tour.
Kjellvander has now released his fourth album,I Saw Her From Here/I Saw Here From Her, which has gotten many great reviews. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available und...
Sundström is one of the most famous Swedish singer/songwriters of the last decade. His first album came in 1989, and since then he's released 15 titles. Sundström combines the old traditions from Taube and Dan Andersson with new rock music. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Abalone Dots is a four member girlband from Västervik, Sweden. They write their own songs and have also cooperated with other song writers, Marit Bergman among others. Their music is similar to bluegrass or softgrass.
In summer 2006, they got signed by Sony BMG in Sweden and their album "From a safe distance" reached the stores in 2007.
The members are:
- Rebecka Hjukström: song, banjo guitarr, dobro
- Elin Mörk: song, fiddle
- Sophia Hogman: song, mandoline, keyed fiddle, chello
- Louise Holmer: song, contrabass, piano
www.myspace.com/abalonedotsmusic Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There are at least two artists named Johan Johansson.
1. Johan Johansson is the original member of the swedish punkband KSMB, which he and his high school friends started in the late 70's. After he left that band (1982) he started another one called Strindbergs, which he later got kicked out of in 1985. Then he made a record with Stockholms Negrer and joined them on tour for three months before starting a new band called John Lenin. Johan Johansson can play drums, guitar and has produced some records for bands as De Lyckliga Kompisarna and he is good friends with both Per Granberg Charta 77 and Stefan Sundström.
2. Johan Johansson is a Swedish composer who creates fantasy and battle themed music on youtube. Read ...
Den Flygande Bokrullen started out as a duo in the University town of Uppsala in the early nineties with Matti Pohjola and Gustav Johansson. Back then DFB had many different kinds of folk music in its repertoire.
Hearing "Bobrikov" (a version of the tune Khsidishe Nigun by Boibriker Kapelle) by the Swedish group Norrlåtar, and the album Metropolis by the Klezmorim were pivotal musical experiences for the aspiring young musicians. Oskar found this record in the Pohjola brothers' mother's record collection. The group became a quintet in 1994 when the founders' younger brothers, Oskar Pohjola and Carl Johansson, and a friend, Lars Ydgren joined. In 1999 the new bass player Arvid Petterson joined when Oskar left the group and mov...