Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
-> söndag 29 november 2015
Tad Morose is a Swedish heavy metal / power metal band formed in 1991 and led by guitarist Christer 'Krunt' Andersson. Their full-length debut was Leaving the Past Behind (1993), a minor hit that established the band within the continental Europe-heavy metal community. Sender of Thoughts (1994) was even more popular within the metal community. Their latest and most successful album to date is 2003's Modus Vivendi. Though the group has never caught on in America, they have a larger and growing European base.
In late 2005, Tad Morose surprisingly parted way with singer Urban Breed (who joined another band band called Bloodbound for some time). This delayed the recordings for their next album, which were set to begin in early 200...
1. Apostasy (Sweden), a melodic black/death metal band. Released "Cell 666" in 2004 and "Devilution" in 2005. Despite the guitarist's murder in 2006, the band is still active. They released "Nuclear Messiah" in 2011.
2. Apostasy (USA), a thrash/death metal/deathcore band from Connecticut. They have released a number of recordings since 2002 and are still active. They released their first full-length, "An Empire Will Rise", in 2012.
3. Apostasy (Norway), a symphonic black metal band featuring members of Carpathian Forest and Opus Forgotten. They released two EP: Mournful Heaven EP (1998) & Autumn Heart (2002) and are still active.
4. Apostasy (Canada), a french canadian death metal band featuring a member...
MEADOWS END originates from Sweden and plays Symphonic/Melodic Death Metal. The band plays a unique and diverse style of their genre with an old school groove blended with a modern sound.
Meadows End started out as a hobby project by childhood friends in 1998. This was in the wake of the Gothenburg era with bands such as At The Gates, In Flames and Embraced. Years of demos and periods of hibernation followed. It was not until 2009 when half the band members were exchanged that Meadows
End decided it was business time. In 2010 the first full length album ODE TO QUIETUS was produced and released by the band themselves. It got well spread on the internet much thanks to YouTuber Ed 'Infidel Amsterdam' Veter. The album was wel...
There are several artists with the name 'Desolation'. Already thirteen metalbands have the name 'Desolation'. On of the three France bands called 'Desolation' recently changed his name to 'Desolation Chants'.
1) A prog-infused melodic death metal band from the UK http://www.myspace.com/ukdesolation
Based in Guildford, Surrey, this band cites Opeth, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Sentenced, and Children of Bodom as influences. Band members: Stuart Norman - Vocals & Guitars; Rich Marchant - Guitars; Edd Harrison - Drums; and Simon Hilton - Bass.
2) A depressive black metal band from the United States. www.myspace.com/farbeyondthecosmos
Desolation was founded by drummer T...