Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Jerry Williams + Mustasch + Frej Larsson + Hoffmaestro + Backyard Babies + Vigiland + Little Jinder + Anna Ternheim + Ida Redig
784 33 Borlänge
784 33 Borlänge
There are several recording artists named Jerry Williams.
1. Jerry Williams (born July 14 1942 in Portsmouth, Virginia, United States) was the name of an early 60s black soul singer, who also performed as Swamp Dogg later in his career. Early in his career he was also known popularly as Little Jerry Williams.
Williams made his first recording in 1954 under the moniker "Little Jerry". In 1963 he changed that to "Little Jerry Williams". In 1970 he took the persona of "Swamp Dogg" and released his first album "Total Destruction To Your Mind". He is also noted as a songwriter and producer, especially producing country music.
2. Jerry Williams is a Swedish rock and roll singer and actor’s real name is Sven Eri...
Mustasch is a heavy metal band, founded in fall 1998 by Ralf Gyllenhammar, Hannes Hansson, Mats Hansson and Mats Johansson on the Mustasch farm on the island Orust in Sweden. All members were active before as punk band Grindstone. http://www.mustasch.net/
* 2001 The True Sound of the New West
* 2002 Above All
* 2003 Ratsafari
* 2005 Powerhouse
* 2006 Parasite!
* 2007 Latest Version of the Truth
* 2009 Mustasch
* 2012 Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven
* 2014 Thank You For The Demon
* 2002 I Hunt Alone
* 2002 Down in Black
* 2003 Black City
* 2004 6:36
Backyard Babies is a Swedish Rock'n Roll band, formed in the city of Nässjö in 1987, originally comprising singer Tobbe, guitarist Dregen, bassist Johan Blomquist and drummer Peder Carlsson. After recording a rough demo and playing a few local live dates, in 1989 the group dismissed Tobbe and replaced him with singer Nicke Borg; two more demos followed, as did a national tour, and in 1991 the Backyard Babies launched their first official release, the EP Something to Swallow. Signing with the Swedish Megarock label in 1993, the following year the quartet issued their first full-length effort, Diesel & Power, before going on hiatus to allow Dregen the chance to work with his other band, the Hellacopters. The Backyard Babies reunited in 199...