Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Solitary Experiments (DE) + Grendel (NL) + Ashbury Heights + Das Ich (DE) + Vanguard + Wolfgang Flür (DE)
Solitary Experiments formed in 1994 as a collaboration between Dennis Schober and Michael Thieleman, who had briefly collaborated before as 'Plague'. The following years saw occasional live shows and the release of a couple of demo tapes before the song 'God, Where Are You?' from the 'New Violent Breed' compilation in 1999, which would become a hit in their native Germany as well as Holland and the USA. Their debut album 'Final Approach' was released on Machinery later that year.
A couple of high-profile festival performances in 2000 (including a slot at that years chaotic Wave-Gotik-Treffen) preceeded their second album 'Paradox' in 2001, with their first performances in the USA later that year. The 2002 remix collection 'Fin...
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Grendel is a harsh ebm artist from Netherlands.
2) Grendel is a melodic death metal band from Finland.
3) Grendel is a Polish progressive rock band.
4) Grendel is a black metal band from Italy.
5) Grendel is a black metal band from the UK.
6) Grendel is a power metal band from Spain.
7) Grendel is a black metal band from Germany.
8) Grendel is a split-up folk metal band from Estonia.
9) Grendel is a hardcore/avant-garde metal band from France.
1. Grendel is a harsh ebm artist from Netherlands. They started out in 1997 under a different name, but due to the band splitting up the name was changed into the current one. VLRK ...
"Ashbury Heights" is a synthpop duo from Sweden consisting of the dynamic singer/producer/songwriter team of Anders Hagström and Tea F. Thimé.
Originally, the duo consisted of Anders Hagström and Yasmine Uhlin. However, she announced her surprise departure from the band in Hamburg at the last concert of the Out Of line festival tour 2008.
Anders and Yazmine met in November 2005 and, upon discovering that they shared the same musical vision, decided to form a band. Their collaboration soon came to fruition with the release of a 9 track demo entitled "Angora Overdrive" after a very intensive month in the studio.
The second four track demo, "Parliament of Rooks", which was finished in February 2006, had a mo...
After many musical experiments, Stefan Ackermann (voices and lyrics) and Bruno Kramm (instruments, music) decided to form Das Ich in 1989.
* In 1989, the band released the demo CD "Satanische Verse" and after another year their debut album "Die Propheten" on Bruno Kramm's own label, Danse Macabre.
Das Ich skillfully mixed electronic, symphonic and early industrial elements into an explosive cocktail unprecedented in the often cliche ridden German music culture. Das Ich established itself with a fixed position in the scene and became the very epitome of experimental and electronic music.
They are celebrated as the starting spark of a new genre of post wave, post Kraftwerk, post Neubauten era, and success...