Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Black Mekon (UK)
Stry & Stripparna
Ett Steg Närmare Döden
The Age of Stupid
-> lördag 28 maj 2016
Christian Kjellvander is a Swedish singer-songwriter leaning towards americana and alt-country. He was earlier the singer and frontman of Loosegoats and has also recorded the album The Painted Trees of Ghostwood together with his younger brother Gustaf Kjellvander.
Christian's successful solo career began in 2002, and has released three albums under his own name including a compilation featuring music from Loosegoats, Songs of Soil, and other solo material.
2006 he supported Lars Winnerbäck during his Swedish summer tour.
Kjellvander has now released his fourth album,I Saw Her From Here/I Saw Here From Her, which has gotten many great reviews. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available und...
On October 3rd, it was announced that actress Miori Takimoto will be the vocalist for the brand new all-female band LAGOON.
LAGOON was created under Sony Music Records and has five members in the group. Auditions were held with the motive to “support women in making their dreams come true”. The members are women who want to make music, but also come from different backgrounds.
Before their debut, the band is uploading videos called “LAGOON document” weekly on their official YouTube channel. The members are RINO, the guitarist and a mother of one child, NANA, the bassist and a paramedic, yuri, the drummer and a student, and YUKINO, the keyboardist and a cafe employee. In addition to this, Takimoto will be participati...
There are at least 3 bands called El Camino:
1) A doomish Rock'n'Roll band from Sweden, formed in 2002
2) A post-rock band from the Netherlands
3) A rock band from Leeds, formed in 2007
1) The Swedish band el Camino has since the beginning back in the winter of 2002/03 been a tool for the expression of booth music and thoughts. The music has always been the primary with a call to compose heavy music that isn’t limited by either genres or other unwritten laws. The shaping of el Camino consists of cultural, musical, occult and historical elements.
2) El camino is a band from Amsterdam, the Netherlands that put out their first record 'with perfect nonchala...
these two vicious bastards (black mekon and his brother black mekon) were named after the legendary black mekong, illegitimate children of prostitutes visited by missionary preachers, abandoned to fend for themselves on the banks of the mekong river.
raised in a whorehouse by drunk dockworkers in a town called christ's gasoline, they were born with only one arm between them and grew up selling sand to sailors and wrestling vermin and wives for the amusement of the locals. the rest of their upbringing is steeped in myth and told mostly in sea shanties, according to legend they escaped on a raft made of old cramps and doo rag 45s using john lee hooker and pussy galore vinyl to paddle themselves to more familiar shores.