Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
There are at least five bands called "Pain".
1. Sweden’s Pain is an industrial metal band. The band started out as a hobby project for Hypocrisy front man Peter Tägtgren, whose idea was to fuse metal with electronic influences. Tägtgren is the only official member. Pain’s self titled debut was released in 1996, and since, Pain has released six more albums (one album featuring Anette Olzon from Nightwish), nine singles and a DVD.
“MUSIC IS everything to me. I’ve been through two divorces and a whole world of shit because of music but still it is the most important thing in the world to me. I’d rather have music than anything else.”
So speaks 36-year-old Peter Tägtgren, musician, producer and creative brai...
The Vision Bleak is a gothic metal band from Germany formed in 2000, consisting of former Empyrium member Ulf Theodor Schwadorf and former Nox Mortis member Allen B. Konstanz.
Dame Pandora of Dark Sanctuary did guest vocals on the album The Deathship Has a New Captain. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Dynazty was formed in early 2008 by five young talents. This thunderous hard rock/heavy metal group dominated the Swedish live scene with its flamboyant shows and powerful anthems for many months before hooking up with producer Chris Laney to record a debut album.
For one month Dynazty worked with Laney at the Polar Studios in Stockholm, creating a fierce album that will make a lasting impression. This masterpiece will be known as "BRING THE THUNDER" and will be released worldwide on PERRIS RECORDS 2nd of June 2009.
Dynazty consists of Rob Love - guitars, formerly of Zan Clan, John Berg - guitars, formerly of Sharp, George Egg - drums and Joey Fox - Bass, both from Foxey and rising star Nils Molin on Vocals. Read ...
There are at least 2 bands with this name:
1) Swedish hard rock band know for big visual shows with pyrotechnics and other stage props, formed in Falun, Sweden 2005. Released their debut album Die For Diamonds in 2010 and toured Sweden & Europe for two years. Released the three part EP-series House Of Dreams, produced by Rikard Löfgren in 2013.
2) An American band formed in 1974 after the breakup of the original Alice Cooper group, released one album in 1977 before folding due to legal pressure on the rights to the name.
* Neal Smith - Drums, Percussion, Vocals
* Dennis Dunaway - Bass, Vocals
* Michael Bruce - Lead Vocals, Guitar
* Bob Dolin - Keyboards, Synths, Vocals