Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
W.A.S.P. (US) + The Dead Daisies (AU) + Helloween (DE) + Alphaville (DE) + Raubtier + Treat + Amaranthe + Eclipse + Syd/ekman + Thundermother + 2 Blyga Läppar + Sha-boom + Knogjärn + Warner Drive (US) + The Kali Mamas + Smens Baglomma + Avengeus + Sleepwulf + Art Nation + The Hypnagogics + Convoluted + Släkkten
W.A.S.P. is an American heavy metal band formed in 1982. They emerged from the same Los Angeles scene that spawned Van Halen, Mötley Crüe, Ratt, Quiet Riot, Guns N' Roses and others. The band's popularity peaked in the 1980s, yet they continue to record and tour, making them one of the most enduring of the West Coast heavy metal bands. W.A.S.P. gained notoriety for their shock rock themed image, lyrics and live performances. They have sold over 12 million copies of their albums.
The band was a prominent target in the mid-1980s of the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) led by Tipper Gore, who at the time was wife of then-Senator Al Gore (D-TN), an organization that pushed for warning labels on recorded music. The band immortalized ...
The Dead Daisies nucleus was formed when singer-songwriter Jon Stevens got together with guitarist David Lowy. “I was looking to do something new,” Lowy remembers. “I hadn’t done any music for a couple of years, and David Edwards, who worked with INXS for many years, reintroduced me to Jon, ” They got together with a couple of guitars and six hours later they had written twelve songs and The Dead Daisies were born”, “Now that’s chemistry!!
The powerful musical collective is created by a rotating line-up that features some of the best Rock musicians on the planet with a sound that’s influenced by late ‘70s and early ‘80s hard rock, in that soulful Bad Company meets Foreigner via The Faces kind of vibe – big choruses, powerful m...
Helloween is a power/heavy/speed metal band from Germany founded in 1978 by members of Iron Fist and Powerfool, as Gentry. Helloween are known as major innovators of power metal.
Members today are:
Andi Deris – Vocals,
Michael Weikath – Guitar, Backing vocals,
Sascha Gerstner – Guitar, Backing vocals,
Markus Grosskopf – Bass, Backing vocals
and Daniel Löble – Drums
The original line-up featured:
Kai Hansen (Vocals/Guitars),
Michael Weikath (Guitars),
Markus Grosskopf (Bass)
and Ingo Schwichtenberg (Drums).
In 1984 the band had signed a deal with Noise Records and recorded two songs for a Noise compilation record called Death Metal. The two tracks were ...
There are at least two artists that go by the name of Alphaville:
1) Alphaville is a German synthpop/new wave group which gained popularity in the 80s. The founding members were Marian Gold (real name Hartwig Schierbaum, born May 26, 1954 in Herford), Bernhard Lloyd (real name Bernhard Gößling, born June 6th, 1960 in Enger, Bielefeld) and Frank Mertens (real name Frank Sorgatz, born October 26, 1961 in Enger, Bielefeld). The band was at first named Forever Young. The band is best known for its two biggest hits, "Big in Japan" and "Forever Young", which was the theme for many high school proms in the 1980s.
In 1984 the re-named Alphaville released their debut single "Big in Japan", followed by "Sounds Like a Melody" ...
Raubtier (German: carnivore/predator) is an industrial metal band from Haparanda, Sweden, formed in 2008. They came up with the name from the movie "Predator", which in German is "Das Raubtier".
For now, the band released four albums which are:
* Det Finns Bara Krig [eng. There Is Only War] - 25 March 2009
* Skriet Från Vildmarken [eng. Call of the Wild] - 22 September 2010
* Från Norrland Till Helvetets Port [eng. From Northern to Hell Port] - 25 April 2012
* Pansargryning [eng. Panzer Dawn] 5 February 2014
Current members are:
* Pär Hulkoff - vocals, guitar and keyboard.
* Jonas Kjellgren - bass guitar
* Mark 'Buffeln' Buffalo - drums
Previous members were: