Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Helloween (DE) + Alphaville (DE) + Raubtier + Treat + Amaranthe + The Dead Daisies (AU) + Eclipse + Thundermother + Art Nation + Knogjärn + Warner Drive (US) + The Kali Mamas + Sleepwulf + Avengeus + The Hypnagogics + Convoluted + Släkkten
Helloween is a power/heavy/speed metal band from Germany founded in 1978 by members of Iron Fist and Powerfool, as Gentry. Helloween are known as major innovators of power metal.
Members today are:
Andi Deris – Vocals,
Michael Weikath – Guitar, Backing vocals,
Sascha Gerstner – Guitar, Backing vocals,
Markus Grosskopf – Bass, Backing vocals
and Daniel Löble – Drums
The original line-up featured:
Kai Hansen (Vocals/Guitars),
Michael Weikath (Guitars),
Markus Grosskopf (Bass)
and Ingo Schwichtenberg (Drums).
In 1984 the band had signed a deal with Noise Records and recorded two songs for a Noise compilation record called Death Metal. The two tracks were ...
There are at least two artists that go by the name of Alphaville:
1) Alphaville is a German synthpop/new wave group which gained popularity in the 80s. The founding members were Marian Gold (real name Hartwig Schierbaum, born May 26, 1954 in Herford), Bernhard Lloyd (real name Bernhard Gößling, born June 6th, 1960 in Enger, Bielefeld) and Frank Mertens (real name Frank Sorgatz, born October 26, 1961 in Enger, Bielefeld). The band was at first named Forever Young. The band is best known for its two biggest hits, "Big in Japan" and "Forever Young", which was the theme for many high school proms in the 1980s.
In 1984 the re-named Alphaville released their debut single "Big in Japan", followed by "Sounds Like a Melody" ...
Raubtier (German: carnivore/predator) is an industrial metal band from Haparanda, Sweden, formed in 2008. They came up with the name from the movie "Predator", which in German is "Das Raubtier".
For now, the band released four albums which are:
* Det Finns Bara Krig [eng. There Is Only War] - 25 March 2009
* Skriet Från Vildmarken [eng. Call of the Wild] - 22 September 2010
* Från Norrland Till Helvetets Port [eng. From Northern to Hell Port] - 25 April 2012
* Pansargryning [eng. Panzer Dawn] 5 February 2014
Current members are:
* Pär Hulkoff - vocals, guitar and keyboard.
* Jonas Kjellgren - bass guitar
* Mark 'Buffeln' Buffalo - drums
Previous members were:
There is more than one artist with this name:
1) Treat is a Swedish hard rock band from Stockholm. Treat had some hits during the latter half of the 80's, "Too Wild", "Get You On The Run", "World Of Promises", "You're The One I Want" and "Ride Me High".
In 2005 Treat reunited and released a compilation album with two new songs.
2) Treat is a Norwegian rock band from the small city of Nordfjordeid.
Alex (vocals and guitars)
Andy (drums & percussion)
Kåre (bass & backup vocals)
Basse (guitars & backup vocals) Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA L...
Amaranthe is a Swedish/Danish band, originated from Gothenburg, Sweden, formed in 2008 that fuses melodic metal with pop melodies. Formed by Jake E (Dreamland, Dream Evil) and Olof Mörck (Dragonland, Nightrage), the project began taking shape, when singers Elize Ryd (toured with Kamelot) and Andreas Solvestrom (Cipher System, Within Y), signed on, as did drummer Morten Løwe Sørensen (The Cleansing, Koldborn, Mercenary). Bassist Johan Andreassen (Engel) joined after the photoshoot for the Leave Everything Behind demo but before the recording of the first album Amaranthe.
In May 2009, the band was forced to change their name from Avalanche due to legal issues. They later released their first demo (including 4 songs) on their MyS...