ActiveConcert Rock och Bluesfestival
Eric Sardinas (US)
Paul Lamb (UK)
-> lördag 8 juli 2017
Källa: ticketmaster.seKöp biljetter på ticketmaster.se
There are multiple artists that have used this name:
1) A Swedish New Wave group
2) A Finnish instrumental rock band in the early 1960s
3) A 1950's doo wop group on the Cascade label
4) A danish pigtraad group
5) A popular Greek band of the 60s with the big hits "To mathima" ("The lesson") and "Apopse se thelo" ("Tonight I want you").
1) The Sounds are a New Wave group which formed in Helsingborg, Sweden in 1999. They consist of Maja Ivarsson (vocals) Felix Rodriguez (guitar), Johan Bengtsson (bass), Jesper Anderberg (keyboards) and Fredrik Nilsson (drums). The band has released four albums to date: 2002's Living In America, 2006's Dying To Say This To You, 2009's Crossing the Rubicon and 2011's Someth...
Mustasch is a heavy metal band, founded in fall 1998 by Ralf Gyllenhammar, Hannes Hansson, Mats Hansson and Mats Johansson on the Mustasch farm on the island Orust in Sweden. All members were active before as punk band Grindstone. http://www.mustasch.net/
* 2001 The True Sound of the New West
* 2002 Above All
* 2003 Ratsafari
* 2005 Powerhouse
* 2006 Parasite!
* 2007 Latest Version of the Truth
* 2009 Mustasch
* 2012 Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven
* 2014 Thank You For The Demon
* 2002 I Hunt Alone
* 2002 Down in Black
* 2003 Black City
* 2004 6:36
Slide guitarist and singer-songwriter Eric Sardinas has a reputation for packing intensity into his live performances. Since the late-90s’ Sardinas has taken the stage thousands of times across the globe, with audiences growing exponentially each passing year. His six albums have displayed a distinct style that musically pushes the boundaries of rock and blues, and the world has taken notice.
Now Sardinas has put his onstage lighting in a bottle for the new album Sticks & Stones, an 11-song powerhouse of his trademark slide guitar that is a vehicle to drive his inspiration from the roadhouse in to mainstream music. Sardinas’ unique mixture weaves his heavy blues and rock threads in to a flamethrower to the listener and takes ...
Black Ingvars is a Swedish humorist heavy metal band. Black Ingvars is famous for cover versions of songs from other musical styles, like pop, children's song, "dansband" music, Christmas songs and gospel. They Finished 5th in the Swedish Melodifestivalen 1998 with the song Cherie. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.