Blood Ceremony (CA)
Iron Curtain (ES)
Black Magic (ZA)
Hands of Orlac (IT)
Mausoleum Gate (FI)
Eddy Malm Band
-> lördag 3 juni 2017
Blood Ceremony, an infernal marriage of Black Sabbath riffing and the manic piping of Jethro Tull, play a distinctive style of flute-tinged witch rock. After a mind-numbing study of hundreds of trashy witchcraft films, the group began to pour their energies into crafting songs, transforming their fascination for horror into a profane musical vision.
Their sound bears witness to the heavy bands of yesteryear, fusing progressive rock elements with folk and an early '70s downer vibe. Invoking the mischievous Pipes of Pan, Blood Ceremony songs are distinguished by singer Alia O'Brien's flute solos - accenting an instrument long-associated with a list of devilish figures.
A celebration of Euro-horror, '60s saturnalia a...
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Kadavar is a progressive / hard / psychedelic rock band from Berlin, Germany. The play a sort of retro rock / proto-metal with occult themes.
Christoph "Wolf" Lindemann - vocals, guitar
Christoph "Tiger" Bartelt - drums
Simon "Dragon" Bouteloup - bass
Philipp "Mammut" Lippitz - bass
2) Kadavar is an old school death metal band formed in 2007 from Milan, Italy. The band managed to release a demo, EP, and a full length before disbanding in 2009. Before adopting the name Kadavar, the band was known by the name Bleeding Eyes. The Kadavar LP line-up was:
Lorenzo "Evil J...
Girlschool started in 1975 when Enid Williams (Bass, Vocals) and Kim McAuliffe (Rhythm Guitar, Vocals) formed an all girl rock covers band called Painted Lady in South London.
Kelly Johnson and Denise Dufort later joined and in April 1978 they changed their name to Girlschool.
Their first single Take it all away was released on the City Records label which led to them gaining a Motörhead support slot on the Overkill tour in 1979.
Having signed with Lemmy´s record company Bronze later that year, the band released their first album Demolition in 1980.
After touring Japan in 1982, Enid left and was replaced by Gil Weston of The Killjoys and Girlschool recorded their third album Screaming Blue M...
There are mutliple artists that use this name:
1) A heavy/speed metal band from the United Kingdom, formed in '74.
2) HARSH NOISE project from Serbia http://www.ravennoise.co.nr/
3) A rapper from Australia
4) A rock band from Japan
5) A multi-instrumentalist from the Czech Republic
6) A rock band from New York, United States
7) A black metal band from Norway
8) A rock band from Germany
9) A blues rock band from Ohio, United States
10) A doom metal band now known as Shape of Despair
11) A thrash metal band from Kicevo, FYROM
12) An experimental artist from Argentina
13) A classic string quartet from the United Kingdom
14) An experimental noise band from Serbia
There are at least four bands named 'Cauldron'
1.Spawned out of the untimely disbanding of Goat Horn, Cauldron features Jason Decay (bass/vocals), Ian Chains (guitar) and Myles Deck (drums). We Chi's play straight up, rite heavy tit perv, beer swilling, bullet belting Metal. Metal that's both Heavy and Metal continuously, simultaneously...
2. An American thrash/power metal band from Florida, released two demos, Cauldron and Driven By Hate, the vocalist was Iced Earth's Matt Barlow
3. Swedish psychedelic/experimental rock duo, side project of Jens Unosson and Arne Jonasson from The Spacious Mind and Holy River Family Band. Released their only album "The Sanctuary Suite" in 1999.