Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Blood Ceremony (CA)
Iron Curtain (ES)
Black Magic (ZA)
Demon Head (DK)
Hands of Orlac (IT)
Mausoleum Gate (FI)
Eddy Malm Band
Robert Pehrsons Humbucker
Night Demon (US)
-> lördag 3 juni 2017
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Kadavar is a progressive / hard / psychedelic rock band from Berlin, Germany. The play a sort of retro rock / proto-metal with occult themes.
Christoph "Wolf" Lindemann - vocals, guitar
Christoph "Tiger" Bartelt - drums
Simon "Dragon" Bouteloup - bass
Philipp "Mammut" Lippitz - bass
2) Kadavar is an old school death metal band formed in 2007 from Milan, Italy. The band managed to release a demo, EP, and a full length before disbanding in 2009. Before adopting the name Kadavar, the band was known by the name Bleeding Eyes. The Kadavar LP line-up was:
Lorenzo "Evil J...
Blood Ceremony, an infernal marriage of Black Sabbath riffing and the manic piping of Jethro Tull, play a distinctive style of flute-tinged witch rock. After a mind-numbing study of hundreds of trashy witchcraft films, the group began to pour their energies into crafting songs, transforming their fascination for horror into a profane musical vision.
Their sound bears witness to the heavy bands of yesteryear, fusing progressive rock elements with folk and an early '70s downer vibe. Invoking the mischievous Pipes of Pan, Blood Ceremony songs are distinguished by singer Alia O'Brien's flute solos - accenting an instrument long-associated with a list of devilish figures.
A celebration of Euro-horror, '60s saturnalia a...
Girlschool started in 1975 when Enid Williams (Bass, Vocals) and Kim McAuliffe (Rhythm Guitar, Vocals) formed an all girl rock covers band called Painted Lady in South London.
Kelly Johnson and Denise Dufort later joined and in April 1978 they changed their name to Girlschool.
Their first single Take it all away was released on the City Records label which led to them gaining a Motörhead support slot on the Overkill tour in 1979.
Having signed with Lemmy´s record company Bronze later that year, the band released their first album Demolition in 1980.
After touring Japan in 1982, Enid left and was replaced by Gil Weston of The Killjoys and Girlschool recorded their third album Screaming Blue M...
There are mutliple artists that use this name:
1) A heavy/speed metal band from the United Kingdom, formed in '74.
2) HARSH NOISE project from Serbia http://www.ravennoise.co.nr/
3) A rapper from Australia
4) A rock band from Japan
5) A multi-instrumentalist from the Czech Republic
6) A rock band from New York, United States
7) A black metal band from Norway
8) A rock band from Germany
9) A blues rock band from Ohio, United States
10) A doom metal band now known as Shape of Despair
11) A thrash metal band from Kicevo, FYROM
12) An experimental artist from Argentina
13) A classic string quartet from the United Kingdom
14) An experimental noise band from Serbia
There are 4 bands and one artist that use the name Coven. For the 2nd coven listed here, see Coven 6669. For the third Coven, see Coven 13.
The best-known band named Coven is a psychedelic occult rock band, composed of vocalist Jinx Dawson, bassist Oz Osborne (not to be confused with Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath) and drummer Steve Ross. They had a top 10 hit on Warner Brothers Records with a cover of Original Caste's "One Tin Soldier", which was used as the theme song to the 1971 movie Billy Jack.
Jinx Dawson , Ross, and Osborne formed Coven in Chicago in the late 1960s. They were signed to Mercury Records, where they put out their first album, Witchcraft Destroys Minds and Reaps Souls in 1969. The music on th...