Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Super Rock Weekend
Monster Magnet is an American stoner metal/stoner rock band. Hailing from Red Bank, New Jersey, the group was founded by Dave Wyndorf (vocals and guitar), John McBain (guitar), Tom Diello (drums), and Tim Cronin (vocals and bass). The band first went under the name "Dog of Mystery" and later "Airport 75", before finally settling on "Monster Magnet".
In 1989, Monster Magnet released two demo cassettes; "Forget About Life, I'm High on Dope" and "I'm Stoned, What Ya Gonna Do About It?". The band's first 'official' release was a self-titled EP from Glitterhouse Records of Germany. In 1991 the band signed with Caroline Records and released their first full length album, the cult classic Spine of God, in 1991. The next release was a...
The Swedish rock'n'roll scene was rising strongly and the whole sound was like a totally new thing. But it wasn't, it had only been kept in darkness for years, waiting to get unleashed. Now with The Hellacopters in the frontline the beginning of the "Swedish sound" was born (with all respect to Nomads). New rock'n'roll combos who wanted to make some serious noise was popping up everywhere. Also our neighbors Norway got some serious shit coming in the way of Gluecifer and the mighty Turbonegro.
Meanwhile in the city of Orebro, Mange Heartbreaker a.k.a Magnus Hageras and Oswald (two friends long time back) got plans to start something new. Bored with the lame less situation with doing nothing at all, they decide to start a band....
There are at least five bands called "Pain".
1. Sweden’s Pain is an industrial metal band. The band started out as a hobby project for Hypocrisy front man Peter Tägtgren, whose idea was to fuse metal with electronic influences. Tägtgren is the only official member. Pain’s self titled debut was released in 1996, and since, Pain has released six more albums (one album featuring Anette Olzon from Nightwish), nine singles and a DVD.
“MUSIC IS everything to me. I’ve been through two divorces and a whole world of shit because of music but still it is the most important thing in the world to me. I’d rather have music than anything else.”
So speaks 36-year-old Peter Tägtgren, musician, producer and creative brai...
Raubtier (German: carnivore/predator) is an industrial metal band from Haparanda, Sweden, formed in 2008. They came up with the name from the movie "Predator", which in German is "Das Raubtier".
For now, the band released four albums which are:
* Det Finns Bara Krig [eng. There Is Only War] - 25 March 2009
* Skriet Från Vildmarken [eng. Call of the Wild] - 22 September 2010
* Från Norrland Till Helvetets Port [eng. From Northern to Hell Port] - 25 April 2012
* Pansargryning [eng. Panzer Dawn] 5 February 2014
Current members are:
* Pär Hulkoff - vocals, guitar and keyboard.
* Jonas Kjellgren - bass guitar
* Mark 'Buffeln' Buffalo - drums
Previous members were: