Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Swedish Metal - Döfest på Tyrolen
Nominon is a death metal band from Jönköping, Sweden. The band was formed in January 1993 by Juha Sulasalmi and Peter Nilsson. The band has a very oldschool, and raw sound to their music. They could be comparable to any of the early Swedish, and American death metal bands. The band is currently active and signed to Deathgasm records.
* Daemon I (Demo, 1993)
* Daemon II (Demo, 1993)
* My Flesh (Demo, 1996)
* Demo II 96 (Demo, 1996)
* Promo 97 (EP, 1997)
* Diabolical Bloodshed (CD, 1999)
* Blaspheming the Dead (CD / 7" EP, 2003 / '05)
* The True Face of Death (12" EP, 2004)
* Daemons of the Past (Split CD with Fafner, 2004)
There are multiple artists with this name:
1) Interment is a Swedish death metal band. They formed as Beyond in 1988, Avesta. Adopted the name Interment during 1991, before the release of the band´s second demo.
They reunited in 2007 for the release-party of the book Swedish Death Metal by Daniel Ekeroth (ex-Dellamorte, Insision, Tyrant). The band has since then done a couple of gigs and a split-cd with the U.S death metal band Funebrarum.
2) Interment was a death metal band from Finland.
3) Interment was a death metal band from Latvia.
4) Interment is a thrash metal band from Philippines.
5) Interment was a Russian doomdeath band.
6) Interment is a death metal...
Miasmal was formed in 2007, in Gothenburg, Sweden. In spring 2008, a 4 track demo was recorded by the band. This demo was released by Detest Records in 2008, and was also released as a limited 12" vinyl in 2009 as a co-release between Detest Records and Nuclear War Now. A few months later an additional 100 copies were pressed as an picture disc edition. All formats are now sold out.
In 2010 a 2-song 7" EP was released on Detest and Me Saco Un Ojo. It's currently sold out but should be repressed summer 2011.
Miasmal made their live debut in September 2010 at the Kill-Town Festival in Copenhagen, Denmark.
April 2011 will see the release of Miasmal's first full-length album. This 8-song assault will be relea...
A band from Kungsängen, Stockholm, Sweden, playing old school Death Metal, formed in 2007.
After publishing two demos and an EP, they released their debut album " Sleepers In The Rift" via Pulverised Records and followed it up with another EP. Their second album "Sweven", which saw a shift towards a progressive death metal sound with psychedelic touches, and was released through Century Media in 2014.
They disbanded in September of 2015.
Official MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/morbuschronband Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.