Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
There are Nine artists with this name:
1. a popular French electronic music duo
2. a Belgian hardcore band
3. a German thrash metal band
4. an English drum 'n' bass producer
5. an Irish folk band
6. a reggae musician
7. a Croatian thrash metal band
8. a Swedish musician
9. a Holland based hardcore dj
1) Justice is an electronic music duo from Paris, France, formed in 2003 and consisting of Gaspard Augé (born 21 May, 1979) and Xavier de Rosnay (born 2 July, 1982). They are mostly known for their remix of Simian’s “Never Be Alone”, later renamed “We Are Your Friends”, as well as their “Waters of Nazareth” EP and their single release of ‘’D.A.N.C.E.’‘. Their debut album is entitled “†...
KRAZY BALDHEAD, 34 years old, child of the south of France who became a Parisian, jazzman (10 years at the music academy) and sometimes sound engineer for a radio in prison. He bought his first machines in 1998, groped around, and then decided to become a full-time musician in 2002. He still had a barbaric pseudonym when he sent his demo to Pedro Winter, who saw in him a good mid-tempo alternative for his quite young label Ed Banger records. «Bill's Break», his first EP on Ed Banger records, came out in 2004. The young Para One and Feadz took care of remixing the tracks of the record which surprised the first fans of the label.
A dirty groove and some abstract beats permited KRAZY BALDHEAD to make his mark within Ed Banger. In order...
DVNO, also known as Mehdi Pinson, is a french musician, multi-instrumentist, singer, composer, producer, entertainer and DJ. A self-described rowdy crooner; he is best known for his vocals on his previous band Scenario Rock’s indie dance hit Skitzo Dancer. He later became a household name amongst ED BANGER fans with his guest appearance on the single DVNO with fellow countrymen Jus†ice (off their critically acclaimed debut album †). Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.