Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Hands Up Festival
Yersinia + Atmosfear + Cedron + Marissa Burns Trey + Surviving the Charade + Ape Rape Escape + In Reverence + Dying Days + I Love You Hate + From Zero to Hero
-> fredag 25 november 2011
1) German black metal band, formed in 2002.
2) Swedish Metalcore band, formed in 2008.
(1) German black metal band formed in 2002. Signed to the label Deviant Records.
Official website: http://www.yersinia.de.vu/
(2) Yersinia was formed in April 2008 in Uppsala, Sweden. They play modern metalcore with Swedish lyrics. In December 2008 they released their self titled debut EP. The record was produced and engineered by Daniel Bergstrand (In Flames, Meshuggah). The four tracks on the EP have been described as ”abysmal and angst-filled pieces of music”.
The current band lineup is:
Hannes Almén (Bass)
Pär Svensson (Drums)
Sebastian Sjögren (Guitar)
Mattis Erngren (Vocals).
There is at least six groups called Atmosfear. The first one is a funk/jazz-funk/soul group, the second one is a metalcore band from Sweden, the third one a progressive metal band from Germany, the fourth one is a death metal band from Mumbai (India), the fifth one is an downtempo/instrumental/beat maker from the USA and the sixth and last one is a 5-piece band from Osaka, Japan that started as a Hardcore/Metal band, later evolved into a Shoegaze/Ambient/Electronica band and lastly coming back to their original sound in recent (2017) years.
1. Atmosfear were a UK jazz funk band formed in 1979. They consisted of bassist, and keyboardist Lester J. Batchelor, drummer Ray Johnson, guitarist Andy Sojka, saxophonist Stewart Cawtho...
Cedron plays metal with the intensity and passion that we love from punk and hardcore.
The band was formed in 2007 when the youngest member was only thirteen years old and played in Sweden's biggest metal festival, just two years later. After that a number of release on their own label followed along with support slots for the world's biggest names on festivals like Getaway Rock.
Cedron has not not only an intense live show, but also shows off a songwriting, which is unique in its broad influences which coalesce into a sound that is unmistakably it's own. The message from the band, which hails from living in a city which has slowly died for the last twenty years, is clear: the world is getting more fucked each da...
Surviving The Charade is a 5 piece modern metalcore/post-hardcore band from Stockholm, Sweden. Who began writing their music in early 2009.
Surviving The Charade guys have spent the last year tirelessly working on building a solid fan base in whole Sweden and even in places such as United States. The band prides themselves on their stage performance and encourage you to attend a show to find yourself both amused and disgusted but none the less entertained.
Debut-album “We Refuse To Stand In Line” released December 20th (2010) Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.