Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
What we do is secret
Poison Idea was formed in 1980 in Portland, OR by vocalist Jerry A. (aka Jerry Lang). The initial lineup consisted of Jerry A., Tom “Pig Champion” Roberts (guitar), Glen Estes (bass), and Dean Johnson (drums). Inspired by Black Flag and other early Southern California hardcore acts, they were further influenced by Discharge and Los Angeles's the Germs. Germs singer Darby Crash was a strong influence on singer Jerry A.—vocally, lyrically, and philosophically—was monumental, and Poison Idea followed the Germs’ extremist punk ethic.
PI’s classic debut, 1983's Pick Your King EP was a short, lo-fi blast of hardcore fury. The jacket featured two self-proclaimed kings, Jesus (front cover) and Elvis Presley (back cover).
1) Bombus are a heavy metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. Bombus initially signed to Mourningwood Recordings, releasing 3 singles and their debut album "Bombus" before signing to Century Media on 10 April 2013, releasing another single "Apparatus", on 6 May 2013, and their second studio album "The Poet and The Parrot" on 26 September 2013.
2)Project name of Stanislav Rubyteno. http://www.discogs.com/artist/1103773-Stanislav-Rubyteno Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
There are at least five Victims:
1) A crust/hardcore punk band from Stockholm, Sweden. www.victimsinblood.com
2) A late 70s American punk band from New York City.
3) The third are a brutaldeathcore from Jirkov/Chomutov, Czech Republic www.facebook.com/victimsthc
4) An Australian punk band active from 1977-79. (see also: The Victims)
5) A hardcore band from Streamwood, Illinois formerly known as "A Devil For Me".
1) The band started in 1997 and never really planned on doing anything else than playing precise and to the point hardcore. A demo tape was recorded and later released as a seven inch vinyl piece 1999. The first album called Neverendinglasting saw the light of day in 2001. At this time the lin...