Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Motala Hardcore Festival
Trapped Under Ice (US)
Toxic Holocaust (US)
First Blood (US)
Wisdom in Chains (US)
Six Ft Ditch (UK)
Atlas Losing Grip
For the Glory (PT)
Annotations of an Autopsy (UK)
Wolf X Down (DE)
-> lördag 4 augusti 2012
There are at least 9 groups with the name H2O (not counting H₂O):
1. A hardcore band from the United States
2. A pop rock band from Latvia
3. A hip hop duo from South Africa
4. An alias of Oliver Strumm
5. A rock band from Scotland
6. A hip-hop/dance group from Montenegro
7. A techno act from Norway
8. A progressive rock band from Italy
9. H2O was a Japanese folk/pop duo from Nagano Prefecture: Kenji Nakazawa(中沢賢司） and Masaki Akashio(赤塩正樹).
1) H2O is an American hardcore/hardcore punk band from New York City that was formed in 1995 by Toby Morse, a former roadie for legendary hardcore act Sick of it All. They initially released their self-titled debut on Blackout Records before sig...
Baltimore, MD (2007-present)
Hailing from the port city of Baltimore, Maryland comes the war-mammoth known as Trapped Under Ice, who proudly inherit and build upon the mantle of their predecessors Next Step Up and Gut Instinct. Compound this with the sonic territories explored by New York bands such as Crown Of Thornz and Breakdown, and the intent of the outfit becomes obvious—total aural brutality.
Following their inception in 2007, a 5-song demo was quick to follow. That demo was also released as an EP on Flatspot Records. Hearing those songs, the crew at Reaper Records approached the band with a deal to release what would become known as the Stay Cold EP. The EP contains 6 tracks of unrelenting hardcore reality. ...
1) Crowbar is an American Sludge Metal band from New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, characterized by their extremely slow, low-keyed, hardcore and brooding songs.
Starting in 1989 and taking its name from the Crowbar group in NOLA (New Orleans), Kirk Windstein went on to pioneer slow and heavy music with a unique vocal style. Their first album, Obedience Thru Suffering was released in 1991, but failed to achieve notoriety. By 1993's self-titled Crowbar album, personal friend Phil Anselmo (Pantera, Down, and Superjoint Ritual among others) produced the record, which eventually led to national promotion on MTV's Headbanger's Ball. Phil sang back up on a few tracks and sang background on "Broken Glass" which rounded out the a...
thrash metal / punk band TOXIC HOLOCAUST mutated into existence in 1999 in Portland, OR, when Joel Grind merged his love for classic punk, hardcore and metal and the flash of L.A. hard rock into his ideal band. Like his influences - Slayer, Kreator, English Dogs, The Exploited, Broken Bones - TOXIC HOLOCAUST featured blazing riffs, gravel-throated vocals, and a deadly fixation on the evil in man and a post-apocalyptic world. Grind wrapped all of these elements up with a DIY attitude and begin writing and recording material almost instantly. The band's sound mixes metal with hardcore and punk, so we have to mention subgenre "crossover thrash".
As the band’s driving force, Grind wrote and recorded all of the material. After seve...
There are two artist with that name:
1. Vegan/Vegetarian Straight edge metalcore band from San Francisco CA. Heavy, honest, challenging music with an overtly controversial and political tone. along the same vein as bands like Hatebreed , Thick As Blood And early Throwdown . to name a few. To date they have released one Demo and three studio albums Killafornia, Silence Is Betrayal and Rules.
2. Thrash Metal band from Kent in the UK who released 2 demos, "Nameless Fear" 1988 and "Silent Summoner" 1989. They also appeared on the "A Taste of Armageddon" Compilation LP. Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.