Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
Püssy a Go Go
Black Breath is a death metal/crossover band from the Pacific Northwest who have quickly shredded their way to popularity. With members of Shook Ones, Go It Alone, Blue Monday, Get The Most, and On, they began in 2007 as crossover band with a joking spirit such as songs like "Party Idea" in their 2007 Demo. In 2008, they released a 4-song 12" EP, Razor To Oblivion, which proved their step in a more serious direction, writing riffs that are reminiscent of first-wave thrash, black, and death metal bands such as Celtic Frost and Hellhammer, but maintain a traditional hardcore punk undertone.
Although Black Breath is a fairly young band they are quickly becoming everyone's new favorite band. They have absolutely stormed onto the h...
There are at least five Victims:
1) A crust/hardcore punk band from Stockholm, Sweden. www.victimsinblood.com
2) A late 70s American punk band from New York City.
3) The third are a brutaldeathcore from Jirkov/Chomutov, Czech Republic www.facebook.com/victimsthc
4) An Australian punk band active from 1977-79. (see also: The Victims)
5) A hardcore band from Streamwood, Illinois formerly known as "A Devil For Me".
1) The band started in 1997 and never really planned on doing anything else than playing precise and to the point hardcore. A demo tape was recorded and later released as a seven inch vinyl piece 1999. The first album called Neverendinglasting saw the light of day in 2001. At this time the lin...
Raw and crusty oldschool Death Metal from Östergötlands län, Sweden. Tormented is a Death Metal project from members of Tortyr and Edge of Sanity.
Andreas "Drette" Axelson - Vocals/Guitar (Incapacity, Marduk, Infestdead, Edge of Sanity, Tortyr)
Claes Holmberg - Guitar (Tortyr)
Roberth Karlsson - Bass (Devian, Facebreaker, Pan.Thy.Monium, Incapacity, Edge of Sanity, Scypozoa, Kill, Solar Dawn, Darkified, Scar Symmetry, The Deadbeats, The Nasty Flames, Fistel, Tortyr, Aktiv Dödshjälp, No Fucking God)
Jocke Ölund - Drums (Tortyr) Read more on Last.fm . User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.