Det här är en gammal arkiverad spelning
-> lördag 26 maj 2012
430 84 Göteborg
430 84 Göteborg
Jens Martin Lekman (born February 6, 1981 in Angered, Sweden) is a Swedish musician. He has released three albums and several EPs since 2003. His music can be described as guitar-based pop with heavy use of samples and strings, with lyrics that are often witty, romantic, and lachrymose. His work is often compared to that of Stephin Merritt of the The Magnetic Fields, Jonathan Richman and Morrissey.
Lekman recorded and released much of his material privately from 2000 to 2003 on CD-R. Because one of his songs during this time was entitled "Rocky Dennis' Farewell Song to the Blind Girl", Lekman was mistakenly referred to as Rocky Dennis for a while (the song was actually written from the perspective of the main character of the ...
Icona Pop are a Swedish duo who were formed in 2009, with electro house, punk and indie pop music influences. The two members, Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo, who grew up in Stockholm, Sweden, wanted to create music "which you can both laugh and cry with at the same time". They signed to TEN Music Group in 2009.
In late 2010, their song "Manners" was featured on Kitsuné Maison Compilation 10. "Manners" was later released as their debut single in 2011. It managed to peak at number 15 on the US Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. "Manners" was followed that year by their debut EP Nights Like This. They released their second EP the year after, titled Iconic EP. The 2012 EP included their hit single "I Love It". The song was written by Pa...
There are at least six artists with this name:
1. A Swedish indie group
2. A solo project of musician Jacob Janoram
3. An English pop group
4. A South African rapper
5. A Dutch musician
6. K-pop girl group
1. Swedish group jj emerged in 2009 on the Gothenburg-based record label Sincerely Yours with a particularly gratifying take on the musical preoccupations common to much of the label's roster, which includes its founders, The Tough Alliance. jj are distributed in North America by Secretly Canadian. The band consists of Joakim Benon and Elin Kastlander.
jj's take on neo-Balearic indie pop filters Air France's tropical haze, The Tough Alliance's penchant for slyly irreverent appr...
Säkert! is a project by Annika Norlin (born 22 November, 1977 in Östersund, Sweden). The first album, entitled Säkert!, was released on February 7 2007. Säkert! is a sarcastic statement meaning "sure" in Swedish, Annika was originally going to go by Lä ju but decided against. Annika also sings in her other project named Hello Saferide, where she always sings in English.
Her debut album Säkert! entered on 9th place in the album charts and managed to stay on there for 29 weeks. The album spawned several singles that had success on the radio station P3 including Vi Kommer Att Dö Samtidigt, Allt Som Är Ditt, Sanningsdan and Det Kommer Bara Leda Till Något Ont. The song Det Var Tre Månader Sen Idag was featured as a B-side to the ...
1. The Embassy are a balearic synthpop duo from Göteborg, Sweden that released some records through the local label Service.
2. The Embassy is also a christian band out of Upper Austria, Austria.
3. The Embassy is also an indie-rock band from Montclair, New Jersey, USA.
4. The Embassy is also a alternative-hardcore band from Bedford, Texas. After a change of vocalists and a name-change, The Embassy (formerly Slow Burn Theory/Reckless) is back. A peaceful spilt with longtime bandmate and still brother Mark Ramirez opened new avenues for both the "Reckless Boys" and their former singer. Moving from the keys and back-up vocals to the lead vocals, Nate Bolling has now stepped up and found a new voice.